Welcome to the Exploring Cricut & More Christmas in July blog hop! Be sure to check out all the Design Team projects and be sure to enter the challenge for a chance to win great prizes!
Here is the line up just in case you get lost-
Rae Ann www.joyinart.blogspot.com
Michelle N www.justanutterpapercrafter.blogspot.com
Michelle S www.cricutcrazyscrapper.blogspot.com
And here is my project-
This is a super easy card to mass produce! Or it would be if I found a different red for the script. Here is what I used:
- QCD Holly Paper for background-it's double sided so both layers are from the one paper. I punched the bottom edge with Fiskars Holly border punch.
- Used Anna Griffiths Winter Wonderland Cartridge for the sentiment. Matte Gold for shadow of script.
- Red pearl vellum for script-gorgeous on the gold, a bear to attach correctly because it's SO flimsy!
- Dark green cardstock and green foil cardstock for holly.
- The red/gold trim is a scrap.
And if I reach over 100 followers, I'll add three 6" x 6" paper pads to the above!
You're next stop on the schedule is Christi Thank you for looking!