Make sure you enter your animal themed project for a chance to win that $12 prize voucher!
Here is my project-
I have a beagle and a Yorkshire Terrier (aka Terrier-ist) named Filo Beddoe, after the bare knuckle fighter Clint Eastwood played in Every Which Way but Loose. So when I saw the new Frantic Stamper pet dies, I had to get some! Here are the materials I used to make this card-
- Dies: dog (Frantic Stamper-Bobble Head Sweet Pea), collar (Frantic Stamper Doggy Accessories), banner (My Favorite Things), buckle (Cricut).
- Paper: dog print cs (Authentique), beige, tan cardstock (stash), gold texture (DCVW).
- Stamp: sentiment (Taylored Expressions-If Dogs Could Talk), Memento Rich Cocoa ink.
- Embossing Folder: Pawprints (Darice).
- Embellishments: ribbon (Joann's-very old), collar studs (I Rock Imaginisce).