Monday, August 7, 2017

FCCB Challenge #307-Beach

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #307-At the Beach
Make a project about anything beachy!

This Weeks Sponsor



Dreaming Tree SVG's

The winner will receive a $20 Gift Certificate!

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!

Here is my project-


I just love Woody wagons, and every year at Hot August Nights there's a bunch to look at. My favorite one last year was red, so I made my Woody red and tan. Next time I'll use silver instead of white though. Here is a material list for my card-
  1. Cricut Cuts: surf boards (Creative Memories Traveler), Woody (Dude), and sentiment (Life is a Beach font).
  2. Paper: black, white, tan, red, light blue, teal, cardstock from stash, cloud paper (Bella Blvd), sand (old Creative Memories).
Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. OMG Your Card is so totally cool!! I love your Woody Wagon and the scene you created using your Cricut Image cuts totally blew me away because I'm a HUGE Cricut Fan and am so going to scraplift your idea for a 12 x 12 layout....Good luck with Dreaming Tree!! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! Your entry is Spectacular!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Woody wagon! The sand looks great! Cute card!

    ~Cynthia
    http://gardeniasandglitter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, so cute so simple so perfect! Blessings, Jamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, I love the Mahalo sentiment. we lived in Hawaii and our kids do now. Mahalo and Ohana were what you heard most often. Plus, I love your woody too! Great card! - Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those vehicles too! And I love the cute beach scene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card. Super cute! Dorlene DT

    ReplyDelete