Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Trucks at Dies R Us!

Welcome to September, and our sponsor this month at Die Cut Diva's is-

and our theme is Masculine/Men/Boys!

Here is my project-


My husband is a gear head. Which means a lot of our friends are gear heads, so an old truck on a birthday card is pretty cool to them. They LOVE the riveted metal look. In fact I made 50 car cards for a gal who wanted plenty of guy cards. I asked her how long she thought the cards would last, and she guessed maybe 2 years! Whew!

Here are the materials I used:
  1.  Dies: truck (Frantic Stamper, Bob's Truck), sentiment (Lawn Fawn Happy Birthday Border Die).
  2.  Paper: gold, silver (Tim Holtz Kraft-Core metallic collection 6 x 6; black, light teal, teal cardstock.
  3. Embossing Folder: Riveted Metal (Tim Holtz Sizzix Texture Fades). 
 Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment