Thursday, November 30, 2017

Thank You A2Z Scrapbooking!

All the Die Cut Diva's would like to say Thank You to our great sponsor-A2Z Scrapbooking!

The A2Z Scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags and more. Proceeds from the A2Z Scrapbooking store benefit Celiac and Behcets disease foundations.   If you’re looking for a Hero Arts product you don't see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from with-in the shop.

Here is my card:


I love yellow & black, and this card was so fast and simple once I chose the Distress Inks I wanted. Once everything was embossed and the ink applied I used a damp paper towel to remove the ink from the embossed areas. Very fast & easy!

  1.  Digital Elements: Hero Arts Chalkboard Frames Digital Kit (a2z Scrapbooking). Cut using Print & Cut feature on my Cricut.
  2. Stamps: Hello Sunshine (Hero Arts), Versamark Ink, white embossing powder (Hero Arts).
  3. Inks- Distress Oxide Wild Honey and Fossilized Amber.
  4. Paper-Neenah Solar White, black cardstock.
Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment