Saturday, September 1, 2018

Die Cut Diva's new challenge-use yellow!

Our sponsor for September is Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez.  Your prize will be three (3) digital images from the store..

Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez




Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez sells digital images and stamps.


The theme is to use the color "YELLOW" in your project. Simple, yes?


Here is my project-


The older I get, the more I need sympathy cards. I love yellow roses, and made this for my husbands uncle, whose wife recently passed. Here are the materials I used to make this card-
  1. Image: Big Rose digital stamp (Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez), colored with Copics.
  2. Dies: Mod Window (Simon Says Stamps-discontinued), sentiment (Cottage Cutz), leaves (Build a Rose-stamp & dies set).
  3. Paper: white, black cardstock.
Make sure to have some yellow on your project for a chance at some cute digi's from Kinda Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment