Monday, October 1, 2018

October at Die Cut Diva's

Hello! Start of a new challenge at Die Cut Diva's today, and the theme is your choice of Autumn, or Halloween. And our sponsor for October is...





$10 Voucher Prize!!!!



So I chose an Autumn project to share with you today-




I love, love the Distress Oxides! I just worked the colors listed below onto white cardstock, then used the Spellbinder Leaves a Fallin' die to create this panel. Here is the material list-
  1. Dies: Leaves a Fallin' panel (Spellbinders), fishtail banner (My Favorite Things), leaf (Technique Tuesday-I give thanks stamp & dies).
  2. Paper: ivory, brown cardstock. White cardstock for the Distress Oxide panel.
  3. Inks: Fossilized Amber, Bundled Sage, Carved Pumpkin (Tim Holtz Distress Oxides), Memento Rich Cocoa (sentiment).
Make sure to enter for a chance at the $10 Dies R Us gift voucher!

2 comments:

  1. That's a pretty cool die and great Fall colors. Great card and I like the sentiment, it leaves it wide open for your message inside. Wonderful idea and execution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your leaves are colored beautifully, such a pretty card :)

    ReplyDelete