Thursday, November 1, 2018

Chillin'

Hello! The challenge at Die Cut Diva's  is  Anything Goes! And our sponsor for November is...




So I chose a Winter themed project to share with you today-

I'm getting ready for winter and Christmas! I need all the cards I can make, so I'm starting early! Here are the materials I used to make this card-

  1. Image: Snowman Selfies (Sheepski Designs), colored with Copics.
  2. Dies: Snowflakes (Impression Obsessions).
  3. Stamps: polaroid frame (Unity Stamp Co. KOTM Love in an Instant), sentiment (Pretty Cute Stamps-Snowmies), Stormy Sky Distress Oxide ink, Versafine Black Onyx ink.
  4. Paper: white cs, patterned paper (Docrafts-Kraft Notes).
Make sure to enter our challenge for a chance at some great digi's!

I'm also entering this at SheepSki Designs Christmas challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Just love this card, great colours and loving the sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us at Sheepski Designs.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, love your take on this happy, jolly image and the sentiment is just perfect too. Thank you for joining Sheepski Designs November challenge, I hope you'll join us again this month.

    ReplyDelete