Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Cool Couple

Hello! The challenge at Die Cut Diva's  is  Anything Goes! And our sponsor for November is...




So I chose a Christmas themed project to share with you today-



This is going to be my husbands Christmas card from me this year. I thought this image was so sweet! Here are the materials I used to make this card-
  1. Image: Cool Couple (Sheepski Designs), colored with Copics.
  2. Dies: snowflakes (Impression Obsession), frame (Penny Black-Antique Frame).
  3. Stamp: sentiment (Unity Stamp Co.).
  4. Paper: vellum, white cardstock.
Make sure to enter our challenge for a chance at that fantastic prize!


3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and very "cool" card, Michelle. I'm sure your husband will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful framing and fantastic shadows!! You can enter this into my blog and Facebook challenges if you like
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete