Friday, February 1, 2019

Sending You Love

Time for a new challenge at Die Cut Divas.  Do I hear "Love is in the Air"? 

This is all about hearts, weddings, the word "LOVE" kisses, etc,  If we can't tell it's all about the love, please make a note. 

Our fantastic sponsor this month is Hero Arts, and...


A $25 gift certificate is the prize!

Come and play along with the Divas and have some Hero Arts fun!

Here is my project-


This is the first time I've tried a Book fold Step Card, and decorating it seemed a little challenging! But I got out my Hero Arts stamps and dies, and made a Valentine for a niece. Here are the materials I used to make this card-
  1. Stamps: Layered Topiary (Hero Arts), sentiments (Hero Arts Love die and stamps). Colored with Copics.
  2. Dies: pierced rectangles (My Favorite Things).
  3. Inks: Black (Memento), Opera Pink, Orchid, Rose Red (Versacolor).
  4. Paper: light pink cardstocks (Avery Elle Sorbet Collection), dark pink (scrap), lavender card base (Le Crystelle Foldabilities).
Make sure you enter our challenge for a chance at a $25 gift code from Hero Arts!


1 comment: