Monday, September 23, 2013

FCCB Transportation Challenge #179

At  FCCB, the challenge this week is to make a project with a Transportation theme, and here is my project:


I wanted to do something different, so I chose an easel card. There are a ton of tutorials out there if you've never made one. Here's the process I did:

  1. Make easel card. I used Wild Asparagus cardstock.
  2.  I covered the easel portion with the blue polka dot paper, and added clouds From the Groovy Times cartridge. The motorcycle is also on the same cartridge, and this was cut @ 2 3/4" out of scrap paper.
  3. The easel "stop" I made by stamping the road from Papertrey Inks School Time set onto black cardstock, and embossing in white. Use pop dots to elevate the road.
  4. Sentiment is from Creative Memories Mod collection, cut in half and positioned on right hand side of card.
It's kinda fun making a different type of card, don't you agree?

4 comments:

  1. This is terrific! I think the easel style card is perfect for the motorcycle image, and I like how you included the little road with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how you made the road the "stopper" for the easel card! Ingenious!!! Your motorcycle looks awesome and your papers are perfect! Fabulous job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome. I love the way you've angled the road and the bike--fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete