Monday, October 7, 2013

Exploring Cricut Birthday Blog Hop

Hello! Welcome to Exploring Cricut's 3rd birthday! And we are having a blog hop, so if you've just found my blog, here is the line up so you can enjoy some great Cricut projects-







Michelle N  http://justanutterpapercrafter.blogspot.com (You are here)

Michelle S  http://cricutcrazyscrapper.blogspot.com (Go here next!)



In celebration, here is my Minnie Mouse Card!



Minnie was made with the Mickey and Friends cartridge, cut at 4 1/4". This is cut all with scraps of black, white, pink, green and flesh colored cardstock. A pink rhinestone completes Minnie's bow.

The green Frame was made using the Cindy Loo cartridge cut at 5". I took a paper trimmer to the inside edges for a little more room.

The banner is part of the Artiste cartridge by CMTH. It was cut at 1 1/4", stamped with the matching stamp  and mounted onto the chipboard in the Artiste collection goodies.

I am giving away blog candy for one lucky commenter-but if you become a new follower, you'll get 2 entries! The blog candy consists of: Cosmo Cricket Buck Naked Alphabet Chipboard letters, pink Zva Creative bling flourishes, and Pieces of 8 bottle caps!



I hope you liked this card, and the next stop is Michelle S! Have a fun hop!

17 comments:

  1. I love this card and the colors are perfect! Thank you for being a part of this fabulous team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a follower: You bday card is amazing you did a great job it is just so much fun. You did a great job too creating Minnie. You are a very talented Cricut gal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! I love Minnie Mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog through the blog hop. I am enjoying finding new Cricut blogs. I signed up for updates via e-mail. Thanks for the chance at blog candy too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!!!Love your minnie,SUPER CUTE!!!!Already a follower!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT! This card is too cute!! love the banner, I must get that cart!! TFS, have a wonderful day Michelle!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Minnie image is adorable! I really love the banner too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's delightful! All the card parts work so well together. Great job.
    Rae Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute, Michelle! LOVE the banner at the top and Minnie looks fabulous! I really like the colors you used too!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a happy card! Love the color combo with Minnie:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your Minnie Mouse!!! The colors are great. Love the birthday banner and bg paper. So pretty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your Minnie Mouse card! I have this cartridge, but have never been brave enough to try it, because of all the piecing. Your card gave me confidence to try the same Minnie, since I had yours to follow. It wasn't as hard as it looked. I am going to start using this cartridge more. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you-that made my day! I'm glad you're going to enjoy this cartridge more!

      Delete
  13. Hi Michelle - I am a follower - and I love the Minnie card - I have that cartridge and I need to get it out and use it -you have inspired me! Thanks for the hop and a chance for blog candy too - enjoy your week http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG-I LOVE this! I am a total sucker for Disney things and Minnie is my absolute favorite.
    ;)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a great card. My little granddaughter would love it. I haven't used my stamp set with the banner cut yet, but you are giving me some inspiration to do so.

    maureen
    moknowsallcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful and fun card ! I love Minnie Mouse ! Just became a follower also !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete