Monday, January 13, 2014

Exploring Cricut Challenge "Winter Wonderland"

At Exploring Cricut our Challenge is "Winter Wonderland". Make a project celebrating snow or Winter! Here is my project:



This is the January tray in my ongoing project. I just love the colors! Here are some of the particulars;

  1. The red snowflake paper is by Imaginese.
  2. Cardstock colors-white, light teal, red, chocolate brown.
  3. Winter Woodland was used for the skater (cut at 4") and Snow Day sentiment (cut at 2 1/2").
  4. Dude! cartridge was used for the snowboarder (4"), the snowmobiler (4"), and the skier (2 1/2").
  5. I used an old Fiskars embossing plate for the ice in the pond.
I hope you enjoyed this project this month!

6 comments:

  1. Great job on the tray! I love all the creative ways you have changed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your tray is changing with the seasons. The colors you chose on this are fantastic:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tray is so amazing! Love the color combination too. Thanks for the sizes of the cuts, it's always nice to know what cuts best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tray!!! Love all of the cuts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle,
    This tray is beautiful!!! I love the colors too, and who would have thought that the "Dude" cartridge would be so useful for our winter project? Great job & thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! it makes me think Olympics!

    ReplyDelete