Welcome! The Die Cut Diva Challenge this month is to celebrate holidays, any holidays. My DT project is a Christmas card that is going to my best friend in Idaho-
Here is a list of materials I used-
- Bugaboo Stamps Fairy Christmas.
- image, colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.
- Image cut out using Spellbinders Labels 15 dies.
- Sentiment is from Fiskars "Holiday Frolic" stamp set, and cut out with Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two.
- Neenah white paper embossed with Cuttlebug Anna Griffith Christmas Holly Damask folder. Matted onto red cardstock (Recollections, Michaels).