Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!
Challenge #240 Anything But a Card
This Weeks Sponsor~This Weeks Challenge~
Create any project, that is not a card!
To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.
I wish you could see this in person-it doesn't show the glitter spray like I wanted it to. But here is a list of what I used-
- I used 2 Dollar Tree wreaths for the candle ring. Believe me, there is no such thing as two equal sized wreaths! I put the smaller one inside the bigger one and wired them together with floral wire. I also sprayed Krylon green glitter all over, but it just wouldn't photograph. Darn.
- Made 5 roses from the Giant Flowers cartridge. Each rose fit on one 8.5" x 11" piece of cardstock. After assembling, they were sprayed with Krylon Silver Gitter for extra sparkle.
- Flourishes are from Home Decor cartridge, cut at 1 1/4" and 2 1/2" from scrap green cardstock.
- Snowflakes are Impression Obsession, silver Wausau shimmer paper.
- Candle holder is Mercury Glass.