Hello! Michelle here, and today is my spotlight day at Die Cut Diva's, and I decided to use this sketch for my card-
I turned the sketch and took liberties with some of the elements (of course I did!)-
Here is a list of materials I used-
- Dies: Spellbinders Label Nine (On One Happy Cut, they call it Labels Eighteen-same die I used).
- Image: Bugaboo Image Flower Puppy, colored with Copics.
- Embossing Folders-Cuttlebug strips-Zig Zag, Buttons, Wavy Line, Leaves, Flourishes. These are 3/4" wide folders!
- Washi Tape: Elmers blue & pink stripe.
- Paper: White & Blue Cardstock.
- Embellishments: Light Green pearls, Michael's.