Monday, September 19, 2016

Die Cut Diva's Fall challenge

 The challenge this month at Die Cut Diva's is to make a card using fall colors or about a fall holiday (great site here for September holidays!). Our fabulous sponsor this month is-

 

And you could win this great die, a $25.99 value!

Here is my project-


This card used a lot of dies! Here is a list of materials I used-
  1. Dies:Stitched Scene Builder , Sun Rays Quilted Card Panel (Frantic Stamper), leaves (Impression Obsession DIE047-1), Tree (Darice).
  2. Stamp: Man's Best Friend (Penny Black), Versafine Onyx ink.
  3. Cardstock from my scrap stash.
I thought these happy pups would enjoy jumping into piles of leaves. The scale was just perfect! I'm going to put the sentiment from the same set on the inside that reads "Dog-gone, I missed your birthday". At least the pups have an excuse!

Thanks for visiting, and make sure to enter the challenge for the chance at that great die from Frantic Stamper!


1 comment: