Sunday, March 5, 2017

Spring Grumplings

Welcome! Today is the first day of March, and at Die Cut Diva's it's the start of a new challenge-make a project about Animals! Our sponsor is-


Di's Digi Downloads


And here is my project-




March always make me think of spring, and for the new grass and plants that start growing again after winter. And playing in the garden, getting dirty!

 Here's the materials I used for this project:
  1. Stamp: Spring Grumplings (My Favorite Things), colored with Copics. Black Memento ink, Versamark ink, white embossing powder.
  2. Paper: floral cardstock (Crate Paper), light green two sided paper, pink leaf paper, mint green cs, grey cs, solid pink (stash).
  3. Dies: grass (Frantic Stamper), scalloped edge explosion box with banners, banner poles, hearts, pierced rectangles (Lawn Fawn).
I'm so glad it's almost spring!









1 comment: