Thursday, October 19, 2017

Autumn Leaves

 Our challenge at Die Cut Diva's is brought to you by our wonderful sponsor Bugaboo




This month we are challenging you to create something inspired by this mood board! You don't have to use all the colors, but the inspiration should be noticeable on your creation! 


 

Here is my project-


I decided to use the orange, yellow and green of the mood board to make my fall themed card. I really like how the ink on the embossing folder filled in around the embossed leaves. I just love how colorful it is! Here is the list of materials I used-
  1. Embossing Folder: falling leaves (Darice), ink (Stampin' Up Pumpkin Patch ink pad).
  2. Stamp: sentiment (Ellen Hutson, Thankful), Versamark ink, green embossing powder (Hero Arts).
  3. Dies: leaves (Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves).
  4. Paper: white cardstock (Neenah), dark yellow, orange (Scrap bins), vellum (Core-ordinations).
  5. Other: orange twin, green sequin.
Thanks for visiting!





1 comment: