Thursday, April 18, 2013

Challenge for this week-new baby or new Pet!

JAS Challenge #49 , new baby or new Pet!

I am at the age where NO ONE in my circle of friends will have another baby! But we are all nutty about our pups. I also have a friend who lost her Golden Retriever last year, and is working with a Golden Retriever rescue in her area to adopt. I think she'll like this card!


The background paper is DCWV Pet Stack, Ribbon from Jo-Anns, and the Cartridge is Paper Pups cut at 3 1/2". Pretty simple!

Thanks for looking, and be sure to join the challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Michelle, as always your designs and card layouts are wonderful. Love the paper, ribbon and die cut...too cute. I notice you are never at a loss when creating something special for people. Thank you for sharing.

    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments-I wish it was true about never being at a loss-I know I've fried a few brain cells trying to make things come together...!

      Delete