The challenge this week at Exploring Cricut is "Disney Dreaming" - create a card, layout, or papercraft using a Disney character. Here is my card-
- Mickey & Friends cartridge-Cut Mickey @ 4", assemble all layers.
- Lacey Labels cartridge-Cut <all boy>(button 45) @ 4 1/2" all layers, assemble.
- Cover front of card with coordinating paper, adhere label & Mickey
- Artiste cartridge-pg 66, banner cut at 3/4". Use Artiste hip-hip-hooray stamp to stamp banner. Attach to pre-cut chipboard. Attach to card.
- Attach Offray ribbon along side.