Challenge #191 Anything but a card, Holiday ed.
Show us your holiday (non-card) projects. This could be holiday decor, tags, packaging and gift ideas...
~This Weeks Sponsor~
Winner will receive the Trim the Tree Cricut Cartridge!
Be sure to visit the blog and join in the challenge. You just need to use 1 Cricut cut to qualify for this week's prize.
This is another project I've been wanting to do for a long time-calendar pages that are ready for the scrapbook once the month is finished! Here is a list of supplies I used:
- 12" x 12" frame without glass (glazer point if the frame is backless), 12" x 12" chipboard for backing
- One Paper Accents blank plastic 12" x 12" calendar page (or something similar)
- One 12" x 12" piece of background paper
- One Bistro Chalk Marker, white (or similar chalk, dry erase marker)
- Paper for Cricut cuts-the holly paper is unknown, and the green & red are from Creative Memories. Plain white cardstock for the circles.
After this was assembled and glued in place, it was placed in the frame with the calender overlay over the month, then backed up with the chipboard.
It's all ready to use!