Here is what I did-
- Designer Calendar-cut March out at 2 1/2". Colorbok green glitter paper and Wausau dark green shimmer paper (also used on shamrocks and leprechauns).
- Simply Charmed-cut Leprechauns at 2 1/2". Used scraps of light beige, pink, orange and yellow.
- Give a Hoot-cut shamrocks at 3 1/2".
- Unknown background paper, Creative Memories light green mats.
- Adhere everything and insert into frame for calendar.
I'm so glad that I'm doing this-it's making me notice what's going on each month, and I'm taking advantage of the photo opportunities to document life!
I'm also entering this in the following challenges:
Decorate to Celebrate St. Patricks Challenge
Bitten by the Bug2 St. Patricks Challenge