- Cut from Creative Cards at 5 3/4" for card base (brown cardstock).
- Cut mat, sentiment strip and butterflies from Wausau Shimmer Silver paper.
- Cut wavy mat out of brown and silver patterned paper.
- Cut pennant strip out of chocolate cardstock and emboss with Cuttlebug embossing folder Leaves (Cindy Loo compatible).
- Stamp sentiment (Technique Tuesday Greenhouse Society). Brown Ink by Studio G.
- i*rock silver accents on butterflies and corners of sentiment.
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Exploring Cricut Wonderful Wednesday
Welcome to Wonderful Wednesday at Exploring Cricut! Today's project is from the cartridge Creative Cards, and I have always seen this card done is spring/summer time colors. I wondered what it would look like in earth tones, so here is my card: