Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wonderful Wednesday

Welcome to Wonderful Wednesday at Exploring Cricut & More! My project today is my August Calendar, shown here-




My husband and I went to Reno, Nevada this year with our 1966 Chevelle 4 door hardtop. When I'm done with this months calendar the pictures of me autocrossing my car will be on this page. I had a blast ripping through the course at speed!

This was made with the following ingredients:
  1. Cars Cricut cartridge-both the car and the emblem were cut out of scraps at 5", and you need them at least that big to have big enough pieces to attach to the bases!
  2. Designer Calendar-All of the title was cut from scraps.
  3. I used the Cuttlebug Diamond plate embossing folder on the photo mats.
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! This is most fabulous Michelle!!! I so love the 'Cars' cuts!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Michelle! The papers and texture and layering. So terrific :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool idea placing the page under the calendar glass! Love it!

    ReplyDelete