Monday, October 20, 2014

Exploring Cricut & More 4th Birthday Celebration week!

Exploring Cricut & More is turning 4 this week! And here is a Twisted Easel card I made for the occasion-


I also needed a card for my sisters birthday in December, so I made this to celebrate her love of motorcycles. She has a Harley Road King, so this bike isn't a Harley, but she'll like it anyway! The image came from Rock Princess, cut at 4 3/4". All of the bike is cut using scraps. The hair is almost identical to my sisters real hair color-it's gorgeous! The road is a Paper Trey ink stamp embossed with white embossing powder,  and the bottom sentiment (Live life at full throttle) is from Unity Stamp Co.

Thanks for visiting me today, and make sure you enter a project-what great prizes!

3 comments:

  1. Great card Michelle!! Love this cut. I need to make something with this cut for our daughter. She has a Harley, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Your card is fabulous!! I love the girl on the cycle OMG You definitely came up with one fabulous and outstanding idea for her card!!
    YOU so ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CUTE card! Your sis has gotta love this!

    ReplyDelete