Thursday, October 23, 2014

Exploring Cricut & More Birthday Celebration week!

Here is another Birthday project! This cupcake box was made using Sweet Tooth Boxes, cut at 11 1/2"-




My mom's birthday was yesterday, and a German Chocolate Cupcake (Gluten Free) went in this so she could have cake for her special day. I chose the dark brown cardstock for the chocolate, and the Antique Cream Berry Plaid (Keeping Memories Alive) reminded me so much of the frosting. I did use gold Liquid Pearls to jazz up the icing, and added the rust colored flowers (Prima) to resemble the baked coconut. I used my alcohol marker to color the pearls in the flowers brown, and used brown organza ribbon to complete my arrangement.

Thanks for visiting, and be sure to enter a project for those great prizes!

2 comments:

  1. This is most fabulous Michelle!!! Love it!! The icing is wonderful and does remind me of German Chocolate icing. :)

    ReplyDelete