Friday, December 26, 2014

Die Cut Diva- Penguins

Thanks for joining me today-at Die Cut Diva's, the challenge is to make a project with snow, and here is a card I did-


 

The above picture is the outside. I used black cardstock to mat the red penguin paper (stash) and added a Spellbinders Lacy Oval with a Studio G sentiment and American Crafts ribbon on it to the front of a pop up card die from Elizabeth Crafts Design. And in the center-


I completed the penguin theme using the penguin die from Elizabeth Crafts Design. The blue cardstock (stash) was embossed with Anna Griffiths Cuttlebug embossing folder Snowflakes, and highlighted with white chalk ink. The igloo is from Cricut (Create a Critter cartridge), and the lights are from Jolee's. Sentiment is from Technique Tuesday.

Our sponsor for this month is Dies R Us, and you can find them here-

http://www.diesrus.com/

I hope you enjoyed this card, and thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment