Monday, May 11, 2015

FCCB May Flowers

Welcome to another Challenge Me Monday...



Challenge #251 May Flowers
Make a project using flowers!

This Weeks Sponsor:



To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.



Here is my project-



I wanted to make my MIL a cupcake box for Mother's Day (with a cupcake in it!), so I made the box from the Sweet Tooth Boxes cartridge using brown and pink cardstock. The "icing" on the side is embossed with Japanese Scales folder from Cuttlebug to resemble layers of icing. The flowers and leaves are from Artise and cut at 4 1/2", 4", and 3 1/2" from various pattered papers in my stash.

Remember to make a project with flowers on it to have a chance at winning that great prize from SVG Attic!



4 comments:

  1. OMG WOW OMG....How Gorgeous is your Pie Box...WOW I love it the colors are beautiful along with your amazing Flowers WOW When saw what you did I was totally awestruck!! What a Gorgeous presentation....your MIL had to left speechless too....and I'll bet your box stays on display forever....WOW WOW WOW!!!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words-it's very fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your project is gorgeous! Love those flowers on the top of the box - I never seem to get them quite right!

    ReplyDelete