Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Die Cut Diva's and Kaisercraft!

It's the first day of June and that means it's time for a new challenge at the Die Cut Divas. This months theme is Anything Goes and our fantastic sponsor is Kaisercraft!

                           

Hope you all join us.  
Here is a look at the prize - valued at $50 Australian. 



Here is my project:


Here is a list of materials I used:
  1. Kaisercraft: Butterflies Stamps & Dies  (Contributed by Arlene!), sentiment from Way of Life set.
  2. Creative Memories black & white patterned paper, Neenah white cardstock.
  3. Versafine Onyx Ink, Hero Arts Fresh Peach  ink for butterflies.
  4. Queen & Co. black pearls.
  5. My Favorite Things Square Stitched die.
I love the faux stitching is on the dp paper-it lends itself to a butterfly flight path!

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

Lagene said...

I love the touch of colorful butterflies across your card!

Sara Barker said...

I agree about the faux stitching on the paper, it's a perfect backdrop for those butterflies! Love this! thank you, sweet Michelle, for choosing my steampunk card as your favorite for the May challenge at DCD's! It made my day! Hugs!