Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Die Cut Diva's and Kaisercraft!

It's the first day of June and that means it's time for a new challenge at the Die Cut Divas. This months theme is Anything Goes and our fantastic sponsor is Kaisercraft!

                           

Hope you all join us.  
Here is a look at the prize - valued at $50 Australian. 



Here is my project:


Here is a list of materials I used:
  1. Kaisercraft: Butterflies Stamps & Dies  (Contributed by Arlene!), sentiment from Way of Life set.
  2. Creative Memories black & white patterned paper, Neenah white cardstock.
  3. Versafine Onyx Ink, Hero Arts Fresh Peach  ink for butterflies.
  4. Queen & Co. black pearls.
  5. My Favorite Things Square Stitched die.
I love the faux stitching is on the dp paper-it lends itself to a butterfly flight path!

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. I love the touch of colorful butterflies across your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the faux stitching on the paper, it's a perfect backdrop for those butterflies! Love this! thank you, sweet Michelle, for choosing my steampunk card as your favorite for the May challenge at DCD's! It made my day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete