Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Welcome March!



Welcome to another challenge at Die Cut Diva's! March's challenge theme is: For the Love of Animals/Pets.

Our Awesome Sponsor for March 2017 is Di's Digi Stamps

Di's Digi Downloads

The PRIZE is $12 voucher to Di's Digi Stamps shop.

Here is my project-


I saw this image and fell in love with it! This would make a great birthday card for a guy who likes beer. But I could also exchange the tag with one that says Thank You, Happy St. Patricks Day, or Happy Retirement! Here are the materials I used to make this card-
  1. Image: Beer Bear (Di's Digi Downloads), colored with Copics.
  2. Dies: Pierced square (My Favorite Things).
  3. Paper: unknown (my scrap stash).
  4. Embellishments: gold twine (stash), button (stash), tag (Fiskars punch), sentiment (Avery Elle Thanks a Bunch), Versafine onyx ink.
Thanks so much for visiting!

I'm also entering this at Simon Says Work it Wednesday.

1 comment: