We at Die Cut Diva's would like to thank our sponsor for March -
We are a small creative team writing and illustrating fantasy adventure and children's books. We love to draw fun and amusing characters, and are happy to offer them to you as digital stamps. We hope you like these digital images and they help make your creations bright, interesting and memorable!
I hope you entered for a chance for some wonderful digi's! Here is my card-
This is what I'll be doing in my yards-well, maybe not watering (we have over achieved for the water year!), but I'll definitely be doing a makeover from weeds to landscaping. Here is a list of the materials I used:
- Image:Flower Elf (Fabrika Fantasy), colored with Copics.
- Dies: scalloped frame-airbrushed with Copics (Taylored Expressions, Frame in Frame 2), clouds (Impression Obsession).
- Stamps: sentiment & sentiment frame die (Taylored Expressions,Fancy Banner One), Versafine Onyx ink, Copics.
- Papers: patterned cardstock (Old World Cabbage, Caraway Seeds, Jillibean Soup), white cardstock.
- Other: pop dots for sentiment.