Monday, February 19, 2018

Layered Topiary

Welcome! This month at Die Cut Diva's our theme is "Love", and the prize is from-




Here is my project-






Sympathy cards show love for the family of the deceased.  Unfortunately, it seems the older I get the more I need these types of cards. The Hero Arts Topiary will be a new release in 2018-I happened to get this at one of the Hero Arts ShopBox retailers (Scrappy Craft in Phoenix, Oregon). The ShopBox retailers get the new releases before anyone else does-go HERE for the list of retailers. Here are the materials I used-

  1. Stamps: heart topiary, bird (Hero Arts Layered Topiary Stamp & Cut) colored with Copics, sentiment (May Hope Sustain You-Unity Stamp Co.).
  2. Inks: brown (Memento Rich Cocoa), sage, bamboo (Versacolor) peeled paint (Distress Oxide), black (Versafine Black Onyx ink)
  3. Dies: stitched rectangles (My Favorite Things).
  4. Paper: Strathmore watercolor paper, designer paper from stash.
Thanks for visiting!






1 comment:

  1. Very nice sympathy card, It would be good for a male or female!

    ReplyDelete