Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Bendi Card

 This month at Die Cut Diva's is our great sponsor is-


and our theme is Masculine/Men/Boys!

Here is my project-



This is the first Bendi card I've ever made, and I followed a tutorial out of a British magazine called Cardmaking & Papercrafting. I had to change a few things to suit my taste, but it's definitely a guy card. Here are the materials I used to make this card-
  1. Dies: truck (Impression Obsession), clouds (Impression Obsession), grass (Frantic Stamper), hills (Frantic Stamper Stitched Scene Builders, or these), banner (My Favorite Things), trees, sun (Cricut).
  2. Paper: solid greens, sky (Michaels), big dotted, striped cardstock (Coordination Brights), trees, clouds, truck, clouds (scrap stash).
  3. Stamp: sentiment (Stampendous Birthday Assortment).
I love the way it sets up and doesn't fall down, and I put the white backing on so I can write a note to the recipient.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Great masculine card! Love the scene you created. Tfs! :) ~ Andrea

    ReplyDelete