Tuesday, December 1, 2020

December at Die Cut Divas

Kat Scrappiness is our terrific sponsor at Die Cut Divas for December 2020.  

Kat Scrappiness

The challenge is Anything Goes
Be sure to use a die-cut machine (using a die or embossing folder)



PRIZE: Kat Scrappiness Prize pack which includes your choice of one stamp set, one die and three packs of embellishments (sequins, gems or sprinkles).

Here is my project-

 




Since our challenge is Anything Goes, I chose a birthday card to make. My sister Rose will have her birthday on Dec. 2, and I always choose roses to make her cards with. The beautiful background is from Kat Scrappiness called Star Fusion and makes such a statement. Both the sentiment and rose are from The Ton. I hope she likes it!

Make sure to enter at Die Cut Divas for a chance at the great prize package!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous rose atop that fabulous die cut background, Michelle - really love the pink against the blue! Rose will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is BEAUTIFUL! I love the contrast of the pink rose with the deep blue backghround!

    ReplyDelete