Monday, July 8, 2013

FCCB "Cute as a Bug" Challenge & Blog Candy Winner!

At Fantabulous Cricut Card Blogspot, the challenge this week is "Cute as a bug". Create a project with some sort of bug! This card is made with 3 older Cartridges-Walk in my Garden, Doodlecharms & Plantin Schoolbook. Here is the card-


Here is what I did:
  1.  Mason Jar-vellum, white cardstock. Doodlecharms (cut @ 4 1/2")
  2.  Bug-Walk in my Garden (cut @ 1 1/4", black, yellow, lavender CS), Daisy (cut @ 1 1/2", white, lavender) Flower stem-(Cut @ 3 1/2" shimmer green)
  3. Tag- Plantin Schoolbook (Cut at 1")
  4. Cardz Tv "Happy" stamp set, Happy Birthday, purple Colorbox ink.
  5. Purple & white twine
  6. DCWV Mat Stack
I lightly used a pencil on the cut lines on the vellum to give definition.

Now for the blog candy I'm giving away-the winner is....

Cindy Womack!!!

Please contact me so I can get your mailing info to send you your prize!

11 comments:

Missy said...

This is really cute Michelle, I love the little bug you added inside the jar!!

Tara Bruening said...

Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “Summer” Linky Party.

Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

L.B. said...

Love the vellum on this..It looks so great.

JoNeita said...

I love your vellum jar with the little bug in it. Super cute.

Cindy Womack said...

This is just so pretty! I love your paper choices! So well done. TFS.
Cindy

Mollie said...

Michelle, I love the vellum effect you gave your jar! The little bug is so cute and I LOVE your paper!

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

I love your jar and flowers and of course the super cute bee!!

Mayra
MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

Amy said...

Just darling! Love the cool soft colors and the use of multiple cartridges.

Angie said...

Gorgeous card! What a fun jar!!! I am following your blog today!

Dakota Bear said...

Very cute! I love your use of the vellum.

Congrats to the winner!!!

Lagene said...

Really cute jar card! See you Tues at the pool:-)