Monday, July 8, 2013

FCCB "Cute as a Bug" Challenge & Blog Candy Winner!

At Fantabulous Cricut Card Blogspot, the challenge this week is "Cute as a bug". Create a project with some sort of bug! This card is made with 3 older Cartridges-Walk in my Garden, Doodlecharms & Plantin Schoolbook. Here is the card-


Here is what I did:
  1.  Mason Jar-vellum, white cardstock. Doodlecharms (cut @ 4 1/2")
  2.  Bug-Walk in my Garden (cut @ 1 1/4", black, yellow, lavender CS), Daisy (cut @ 1 1/2", white, lavender) Flower stem-(Cut @ 3 1/2" shimmer green)
  3. Tag- Plantin Schoolbook (Cut at 1")
  4. Cardz Tv "Happy" stamp set, Happy Birthday, purple Colorbox ink.
  5. Purple & white twine
  6. DCWV Mat Stack
I lightly used a pencil on the cut lines on the vellum to give definition.

Now for the blog candy I'm giving away-the winner is....

Cindy Womack!!!

Please contact me so I can get your mailing info to send you your prize!

10 comments:

  1. This is really cute Michelle, I love the little bug you added inside the jar!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vellum on this..It looks so great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your vellum jar with the little bug in it. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so pretty! I love your paper choices! So well done. TFS.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, I love the vellum effect you gave your jar! The little bug is so cute and I LOVE your paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your jar and flowers and of course the super cute bee!!

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just darling! Love the cool soft colors and the use of multiple cartridges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! What a fun jar!!! I am following your blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! I love your use of the vellum.

    Congrats to the winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute jar card! See you Tues at the pool:-)

    ReplyDelete