Monday, July 15, 2013

Exploring Cricut Blog Hop-Christmas in July

It's Christmas in July with Exploring Cricut! Please follow along with us for a bunch of great inspiration and blog candy! The hop begins at Exploring Cricut. Participants will visit each Design Team member's blog to view their projects. Participants may follow the provided links at each blog or click on the links provided. If you get lost along the way, you can always return to Exploring Cricut to follow the links to our Design Team members’ blogs.

There will be prizes along the way at some of the Design Team blogs, so be sure to check out the goodies up for grabs! You must meet the Design Team members' stated criteria to be eligible for the individual prizes. Please see each DT member's blog for details and directions.


Diane  http://happyscrapperdiane.blogspot.com

Now for my projects-


Both cards were made with the same two cartridges-Creative Cards & December 25th.  Here is the recipe for the first card-

  1. Creative Cards (6th card) Black Card & maroon flocked cardstock- 5 3/4". Gold base (Wausau Royal Metallic paper) cut @ 6".
  2. Theresa Collins December 25th cartridge-sentiment cut at 1 3/4" in black and gold. Bird cut @ 2" in gold, 2 1/4" in black.
  3. Black Sheer Offray ribbon
  4. Don't forget to put the dot on the "i" like I did! I'll add one later.



  1. Creative Cards (16th card) White base cut at 5 1/2", white mat cut at 5 3/4", then embossed with Sizzix Snow Globe.
  2. Theresa Collins December 25th cartridge-sentiment cut at 1 3/4" in dark green, holly cut at 2 1/4 in dark green, berries in red.
  3. I popped the mat off to give some dimension to the card.



Now for some blog Candy! If you become a follower of my blog and leave a comment, you'll be entered to win Zva Creative pink rhinestone flourishes, Cosmo Cricket Buck Naked Lacing Cards, and Colorbok Limited Edition white glitter alphabet letters.

Next in line is Kathy, just click on her name to follow the blog hop!

15 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle - I hope your crafting days are going well - I like the display of both of your Cricut Cards today - I do not own either of the cartridges you used in your creations - you did a wonderful job and I really like the embossing on the second card and the bird and Merry Christmas on the first card - both cards are lovely - thanks for offering some blog candy to win too - I am a follower - Thanks for the Christmas in July Hop and the Christmas in July challenge this week - enjoy your crafting days!

    utb 01[numbers] @ att [dot] net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are really beautiful...I especially love the color combo you chose. Very elegant. The embossing add such a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cards! I am crazy for embossing so I rally like the second card. The glittered bird and holly branch on the first are beautiful!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous card! I didn't notice the missing "i" until I read your post. Your card still looks stunning! And I LOVE the embossing on the second. Gorgeous!

    We're also having a Christmas in July challenge at My Craft Spot. You are welcome to link up your cards there too!

    Kate - Your newest follower!
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards!They are Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the colors you chose:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinning these cards! Love the colors. They are so elegant & BTW, just joined to follow another Cricuteer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these beautiful cards! Great job and we are having a super hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards! The gold in the first one looks fabulous and I love the embossing on the white one! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How beautiful!!! I so love both of your cards. The second one is my most favorite!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are absolutely gorgeous! I had to laugh at the dot on the i-I am NOTORIOUS for losing the i dots among my scrapping friends, lol! Love the embossing on the second card-beautiful!
    Michelle S.

    ReplyDelete
  12. GOrgoeus cards! They both are so festive! I love the snow globe embossing folder-not sure I've seen that one before! Beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your cards. Especially the deck the hall one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards, Michelle! And it's so smart to be thinking Christmas this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely cards Michelle, I especially like the CAS look of the second one!
    Thank you for sharing and for your kind comments!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz O.

    ReplyDelete