Merry Christmas everyone! Here is an ongoing project I'm doing for each month, and this is for December-
The bottom picture was taken outside so I could get a better picture of the Shimmer Paper used for the moon, and the black glitter embossing powder that I covered the black cuts with. Here's the info on the tray-
- Old Creative Memories background paper
- Old Creative Memories die cut of cabin and trees
- Cut Santa & Reindeer of Christmas/Noel cartridge @ 8 1/2" Fit to Length. Regular black cardstock.
- Cut Moon (same cartridge) out of Wausau Shimmer paper @ 4 3/4"
- Used Versamark ink to cover diecuts, then used the Zing black glitter embossing powder to make them sparkle!
Have a wonderful Holiday Season!
I'm also entering this at:
Die Cutting Diva's Christmas Challenge-Update! This tray was showcased!