Hello! Today I'm sharing a card I made from stamps from our sponsor-
Join in the fun! Visti Die Cut Diva's, make a project about Weddings, Love or Anniversaries for a chance to win.
Here is my project-
Right now I'm absolutely in love with Brusho's. A friend of mine, Lagene, was playing with Brusho's during a crafting day and let me use a piece of a panel that I just loved! I took my color cue from the blues on the panel, and it made a great background for the trellis and flowers.
Here are the materials I used-
- Cardstock-white, light teal, medium blue and water color paper.
- Ink: Versafine Black Onyx.
- Vellum: unknown source.
- Die Cuts: Cricut (Edge to Edge cartridge), Hero Arts (Hello Flowers).
- Stamps: Hero Arts (Hello Flowers)
- Watercolors: Brusho's.
- Embellishments: I Rock Imaginesce blue dots.
I am also entering this at the Hero Arts Fabulous Flowers Challenge.