Monday, February 29, 2016

Hero Arts Flowers and ECD dies

Welcome! Today is the last day to get your entries in at Die Cut Diva's Love/Marriage/Anniversaries! We want to thank our great sponsor-


I think that my friendship card fits into the theme, because I really do love my friends. Here is my card-

 The main dies for this card are Elizabeth Crafts Designs Oval Accordion Card and Elizabeth Crafts Oval Edge, cut out of Strathmore Cold Pressed Watercolor paper colored with Ken Oliver's Colorburst Yello and Blue powders. This stuff is so cool! Beautiful, vibrant colors.

The stamps I used are Hero Art Friends stamp set, Hero Arts Hello Sunshine Daisies stamps and dies. The ink is Teal Imprintz, which is so old I'm suprised it hasn't dried up! The back of the card I did the same as the front with different sentiment stamps-


The panel on the left is blank so I can write a note to whoever I send this to!

The picture below shows how the panels looked before & after die cutting. Watercolor powders are so fun to play with!


Thanks for visiting!

I am also entering this at the Hero Arts Fabulous Flowers Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Like the swing style card. Like the colors. Have a BEE-utiful day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS card! I love the beautiful background and the "swinging panels!

    ReplyDelete