Sunday, May 1, 2016

May Day at Die Cut Divas

Happy May Day! This month at Die Cut Diva's our sponsor is-



Our theme for the month is an inspiration photo-


Here is my project:



Here is a list of materials:
  1. Image: Garden Chair Gathering by A Day for Daisies. Colored with Copics.
  2. Paper: Fresh Outdoors Natural Print double sided CS (My Mind's Eye).
  3. Dies: Flowers (Impression Obsession DIE 047-J), Flourish Vine (Cottage Cutz).
  4. Buttons: Grandma's Button Box.
Make sure you enter your projects to win some awesome images from A Day For Daisies!

3 comments:

  1. I really love what you did with this image. I was at a loss on this, but now I have some inspiration. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - the understated colour and simple approach really works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, i love your coloring and color choices!

    ReplyDelete