Thursday, May 5, 2016

Baby Calves at DCD

Hello! This month at Die Cut Diva's our sponsor is-



Our theme for the month is an inspiration photo-


Here is my project:


Isn't that calf sweet? I made this for a friend that has Murrary Grey cattle, and this is my attempt to color a silver calf!

Here is a list of materials I used:
  1. Image: Sweet Cow by a Day for Daisies, colored with Copics.
  2. Paper: barn wood (Crate Paper DIY Shop 6x6), patterned dots (Studio Calico Snippets), dark gold CS (Bazzill).
  3. Embellishments: Gramma's Button Box, generic twine.
  4. Dies: clouds (Impression Obsession) 
I'm also entering this at:
Classic Design Team Open Challenge

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful. I love your image, its just so so adorable. You have coloured it beautifully as well as the background. Love your designer papers used, just perfect for this image.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I think you did a great job coloring your calf. :)
    Andrea
    Andrea's Paper Antics

    ReplyDelete