Thursday, December 1, 2016

Jingle All the Way

December at Die Cut Diva's challenge theme is "Layer it", and our wonderful sponsors are-



And here is my project:




Sometimes the hardest cards for me are the simple ones. This one gave me fits-I kept wanting to add elements, and finally decided on the snowflake rhinestones. Here are the ingredients I used:
  1. Dies: Snowfall Reverse Cut (Frantic Stamper), horse and sleigh snow hill (Stampin' Up-Sleigh Ride Edgelits) (or use these and stamp a horse and sleigh, or use a die), scalloped card base (Quickutz Nesting Square Scallops, but you could use these).
  2. Paper: white cardstock (Neenah), blue cardstock (Michael's Recollections).
  3. Stamp: sentiment (Stampin' Up-Jingle all the way, or use your own sentiment and curve it on a acrylic block), Versafine Onyx Ink.
And of course, now that I'm done with it-I thought of making an inky night sky and die cutting the snowfall! That will be my next one!

Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment