Monday, November 4, 2013

FCCB Challenge #185-Anything Goes!


Welcome to a Fantabulous Cricut Blog Crawl!
A blog crawl is our version of a Blog hop. We are opening up a DT call, please see the FCCB Blog for more details.


Welcome to this weeks sponsor-

They are giving away a bag of crafty goodness to one lucky challenge participant, so please enter your projects!
Be sure to visit each of the Design Team members' blogs to see their projects.
If you get lost along the way, you can go back  to the main page and use the links there.
When you are done with the crawl, go back to the FCCB blog and link up your project.
 The challenge is Anything Goes! We want to see your Cricut projects. To qualify for the weekly prize for a fabulous sponsors, you need to make sure to have at least 1 Cricut cut.

Blog Crawl List:



Here is my Project:





I used Ornamental Iron for this card. Not only does it have cool looking wrought iron gates and fences, it has a Window Feature! I cut the window at 5", and colored it to resemble stained glass with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. It looks like a church window to me. The sentiment is stamped on vellum, and a word of caution-ink dries very, very slowly on vellum. Use the least amount of ink to get a good stamp. A blender pen also removes smudges!

I hope you like it! You're next stop is Catarina!


I'm also entering this card at My Sheri Crafts Sympathy Card Challenge.

19 comments:

  1. LOVE this! I love Ornamental Iron, but hadn't thought of using them as stained glass. I also didn't know the trick about the blender pens removing ink from vellum--good to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so neat! It really does look like a stained glass window in a church! Great tip about the blender pen on vellum, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty. I don't have that cartridge, but it may have to be put on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stunning, I love the stained glass effect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty stained glass window. I love the bright colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful job on the stain glass! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! love the stained glass window:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the stained glass window card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michelle, this is beautiful! Love the stained glass effect! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful! I love that stained glass look! Thanks for joining us a My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card..I really like the stained glass look. And thanks for the tip about the blender pen

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fab is this card??? So super duper if you ask me - fabulous! I like it very much - thanks for the CC too! Enjoy your happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty stain glass sympathy card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful card !!!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Outstanding job!!! This card is a masterpiece. Thank you for sharing your talent!
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete