Monday, July 14, 2014

Exploring Cricut & More Challenge-use at least 2 die cuts

This week the challenge at Exploring Cricut and More is to make a project with at least two die cuts-and you can use your Cricuts, Cuttlebug, Silhouette, Cameo, etc for your projects! Here is mine-




I saw this paper (Pebbles Americana) at a local craft store and knew I wanted my July calendar to be patriotic. The bottle rocket and sparkler were made with Summer Celebrations, and both were cut at 5". The banner was from Celebrations cut at 3"-I just love the stars on the top layer! J*U*L*Y was cut with Chalkboard Fonts at 1 1/2". I tied the blue/white American Crafts twine onto the banner-easy peasy! Red chalkboard marker completes the calendar.

Check out the Design Team projects and join our challenge!

6 comments:

  1. I always look forward to your calendar and tray designs. You make me want this so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice calendar design! These papers are great and so the cuts are just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! This is most awesome Michelle!!! I so love it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome page Michelle! I love the paper you chose for your calendar, it came out fantastic! TFS,
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is a beautiful calendar page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the distressed flag behind your cuts! Perfect way to showcase the awesome images:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete