Thursday, September 18, 2014

Exploring Cricut & More Autumn Challenge

Fall is in the air, and this is a project I've wanted to make for a long time, and finally got around to it! It took a challenge at Exploring Cricut & More to do it, but I'm glad I did, so here it is-


This was made with Arbooking (letters) and Home for the Holidays Fall & Winter (pennants). The paper is from my stash, and no manufacture name on it. The ribbon is from my stash, but will be replaced when I find a dark brown or sage green ribbon I like better. I'm also going to laminate the pennants for the cooler, wetter weather.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Michelle I love your banner. I have been wanting Artbooking and might have to splurge and get it!!! Thanks for entering the Fall challenge at Exploring Cricut and More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very pretty Michelle!! Love the font! :)

    ReplyDelete