Sunday, February 5, 2017

Sew Nice

This month at Die Cut Diva's our sponsor is-



This month our challenge is to use Red and/or Pink, and here is my project-


My grandmother was a professional seamstress, my mother sewed almost as much as her mom, and I've followed the family tradition by sewing too! I love to make clothes that are different from store bought, and this digital pack from Hero Arts brought back so many memories of being a little girl in one giant sewing room.

Here is the materials I used to make this card-
  1. Images: sentiment, scissor background, pattern information (Hero Arts Make it Your Own digital set).
  2. Paper: pink cardstock (Recollections), small heart paper (Lil' Inkers), white cardstock (stash).
  3. Die: rectangle (Tim Holtz Alterations stitched rectangles). Colored with pink Copic from compressor spray.
  4. Embellishments: Heart button (stash),  black and white twine (American Crafts), black and pink ribbon (Offray).
Thanks for visiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment