Monday, May 15, 2017

FCCB Challenge #301-Animals

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #301-Animals
Make a project about any kind of animal-dogs, cats, horses, cows, etc!

The FCCB Design Team is sponsoring a $25 gift card at

Amazon!

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!


Here is my Project:


I am an avid dog lover! This card is for a friend who adores her Boston Terriers, and it can be a birthday, thank you, or really anything she wants it to be. Here are the materials I used-
  1. Cricut Images: dog (Pet Shop), paw prints (When I was a Kid).
  2. Embossing Folder: dog prints (Darice).
  3. Paper: from my stash.
  4. Ribbon: black sheer (Michaels 360 collection).
So simple to make!

Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

  1. I have a friend with a Boston Terrier who would love this card! Super cute! I didn't know that there was even an image like this. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for your friend. Any dog lover for sure! Nice. Dorlene Fellow FCCB DT Member. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Michelle! It's so sweet, and so thoughtful for your friend!!

    ReplyDelete