Monday, April 2, 2018

Challenge #323-Anything Goes with the optional twist of Sequins

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!


Challenge #323-Anything Goes with optional twist: Sequins
Make any Cricut project with optional Sequins


This Weeks Sponsor

https://spiegelmom-scraps.myshopify.com/
 The prize is this wonderful sequin collection-


To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!

Here is my project-


Inside written with Cricut Explore-


This card came together so quick! The cloud paper is from Echo Park, and the hot air balloon is from Close to My Heart Artiste, and is perfect for a shaker card. I cut three layers of craft foam with my Explore, and one layer of Cuttlebug Acetate to make the shaker body. The black dot paper is from the Black Currant DCWV stack, and the base of the balloon is a scrap of light teal cardstock. Too bad my husband was rushing me to get the card done, and that the sequin got into excess glue-but it did dry clear! The congratulations sentiment is Spellbinders Sentiment One die cut, and the inside was written with my Cricut-I don't have any retirement stamps, so this was fantastic to finish the card! My shaker sequins are from Hero Arts Frosty Winter mix, and I added white chunky glitter to make a little more noise.

I do wish I could've had more time to decorate the balloon-adding a banner, flowers, or twine for ropes! But it's cute anyway.
Make sure to enter for a chance at those fabulous sequins from our sponsor, Spiegelmom Scraps!

3 comments:

  1. I love your shaker card. Perfect for a retirement card. Dorlene DT FCCB Teammate

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Michelle! Love that balloon and great retirement sentiment inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the balloon as a shaker! Perfect for a fun retirement card!

    ReplyDelete